Monday, December 30, 2013

The Lakenois

Credit: Wikipedia


   The Lakenois is by far the most uncommon of the four types in the States, I am not sure how common a sight they may be in Europe.

   I hear that they, too, like the Malinois, are extensively used as K9 and military units, but that is pretty much all I have heard of them.

 I do know that there are at least a few breeders here in the States that show them in AKC shows, but other than that they're a pretty rare dog.


I have heard very little about the Lakenois; being rare, there are significantly fewer personal stories about them than the other varieties. The reports that I have heard seem to agree that the Lakenois were no longer a gentle, steady minded guardian... placing them more in the category of too high powered for family comfort. Always remember: investigate the background & family of any dog!


Credit: Dog Breed Info
Credit: NextDayPets

 





No comments:

Post a Comment